5303 E Trindle Rd, Mechanicsburg, PA | Directions 1705040.217130 -76.993803
Rude service manager! – Had I been able to give a zero star review, I would have. The service manager, Don, is incredibly rude. I waited a week and a half to get my appointment time for service. I requested an after 2 pm appointment time (and took the afternoon off) to be told the day prior to the service call my 'window' was between 12-3. After calling the service people to re-explain my schedule, the service manager was flippant and provided many reasons why they could not accommodate my request (after all, "75% of people want the first morning appointment and the other 25% want late afternoon"...and that does not work for efficient routing"). Don, your customers also have tight schedules....I think your attitude is backward....what ever happened to serving the customer? And how about this? - Schedule your service people to work from 2-9 p.m. to accommodate your customers. Novel idea.
Customer Beware – Our Bosch dishwasher needed an new circuit board and because it was less than 5 yrs old and under warranty we were advised to have it serviced by LHB appliances, because they are the certified repair center in the area. What a horrible experience.....the tech was late, I told him what was wrong with the dishwasher, he gave me a verbal quote as to how much it was to fix it ...never leaving a written statement....and he did not have the part to fix the washer with him...it took a week to order it. Meanwhile we ordered and installed the part ourselves...but were still charged a pricey service charge for nothing!!! We will not be using this company FOR ANYTHING...and I suggest if you must use them to get a service agreement in writing up front!
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Lh Brubaker Appl & Water Cond on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.